 General / 17651
  Re: German Halftrack, Armored Car, etc. etc ...

(...) All very slick. (...) Arg. I really wish they'd bring this backpack piece back! :-, Cheers, - jsproat (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: German Halftrack, Armored Car, etc. etc ...

(...) Me too. I only have two, in black, and I have to admit that I fid it indispensible for minifig designing- things like heavy weapons a la _Aliens_, angel wings, duel katana holders, etc etc etc. It's a pain to have to keep swapping them out for (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)