 General / 1761
  Re: Lego(r) Master Maniac designation?

(...) Personally, I find rasfwrj _more_ entertaining... I tend to skip the on-topic bits, tho. <recklessly thrown open robes and all> However, I think It's not quite so bad as it used to be, as far as ripping newbies apart is concerned. And, most of (...) (26 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

Jasper Janssen wrote in message <368b5bd8.140622427@...et.com>... (...) Perhaps that statement about rawsfrj wasn't completely fair of me to make. There just seems to be a whole lot of 'plonkin' going on, which tends to be a sign of an adversarial (...) (26 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego(r) Master Maniac designation?

(...) Well, yeah. But most plonks are actually temporary. As in, I'll give you another shot in a month or so. Unless of course, the person is either *very* offensive (ala: Come see my neonazi webpage! Which I recently saw somewhere... ewww.), or has (...) (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)