 General / 1758
  Re: Lego(r) Master Maniac designation?

(...) You're carrying on just fine. If this nascent idea cannot be implemented except as a popularity contest, I would oppose it. NMRA models are judged without names attached, and many of the MM criteria the NMRA put in place are at least partly (...) (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego(r) Master Maniac designation?

Matthew Verdier wrote: r (...) For what it's worth, this is pretty much exactly what I had in mind (still not speaking for Larry). (...) I agree absolutely with respect to the merit awards. With respect to the service award, I can't say that (...) (26 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)