 General / 17530
Re: Cool German site (getting OT here)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 05:18:01 GMT

You should see our LEGO bin of 'things people hold and wear'.

It's full of _hundreds_ of muskets, sabers, swords, pistols, blunderbusses,
axes, shields, body armour, chrome swords, knives, quivers, crossbows,
longbows.  Not to mention the catapults, cannons etc..

Although I don't condone violence, it is likely impossible for the human ape
to be violent-less.  I would have been considered a 'violent' kid in some
respects.  However, I've never (except for trapping and killing annoying
mice in our house) shot and killed or stabbed an animal, including humans,
in my life.  Nor do I fight, swear (yes, I'm a prude), drink, or smoke.  And
I don't allow any of the above in my house.  However, I HAVE shot guns a
great many times in my life without hurting anything (that I know of).  If
someone broke into my house with the purpose of wiping out my family for
some reason, I'm afraid I would be more than tempted to use something like a
colt.

Randy
--

Randy Anchikoski
bigguy@teradesigns.tzo.com

"Mookie" <Mookie1@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
for a company that doesn't like violence I find this one rather
interesting, not that I agree with it...

http://home.t-online.de/home/320098039644-0001/Legoland/Diverses/colt.htm

Otherwise some of the creations are just excellent!

Tamy