 General / 17507
    Cool German site —Alan Demlow
   I'm on the German mailing list from the www.1000steine.de website, and the following item came across today (my translation): "The former LEGO(R)-designer Bjoern Doppke displays models on his website 'Brickpark' ((URL) which he built at LEGO(r) for (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.general) !

        Re: Cool German site —Chris Maddison
     Wow! Those are some sweet creations. My favorite is the frog and Dizzy Gillespie. I wish I had the grey bricks used in those elephants...and all the rest too! -Chris (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Cool German site —Randy Anchikoski
     And for those that want to read the newspaper article, but don't speak German, paste the text into the box @: (URL) do too bad of a job (it speaks better German than I do). Randy -- Randy Anchikoski bigguy@teradesigns.tzo.com (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Cool German site —Tamyra Teed
   for a company that doesn't like violence I find this one rather interesting, not that I agree with it... (URL) some of the creations are just excellent! Tamy (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Cool German site (getting OT here) —Randy Anchikoski
   You should see our LEGO bin of 'things people hold and wear'. It's full of _hundreds_ of muskets, sabers, swords, pistols, blunderbusses, axes, shields, body armour, chrome swords, knives, quivers, crossbows, longbows. Not to mention the catapults, (...) (24 years ago, 22-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)