 General / 17446
Re: Estimating Piece Count
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 08:13:15 GMT

Hi  guys,

I used an very simple method, but it works. If you really have all parts mixed
and I mean mixed there will be approx 1000 pieces an one kilo of weight.
If you dont want to mix it all up and throw all the flower leaves and Technic
parts on a pile just put all the weights together at the end and it ll work
fine. Stated its approx, I did some reference checking the first time I used it,
but on the other hand whats the use of an piece count. Youre always short of one
or two and whos interested in the total numbers of pieces.
Yeah I know I did some counting too, just to be curious, because all the
American Lugnetters are always counting pieces, but I think its caused by the
fact that the American made sets have an piece count on the outside of the box.

Greetings, have fun and keep building

Nico