 General / 17370
  Model of an E-3 Sentry (AWACS Plane)

Howdy, I just posted some pictures of my developing attempt to model a Boeing E-3A Sentry AWACS (I think it stands for Airborn Warning and Control System). (URL) E-3A is based on the airframe of a civilian 707, with the rather obvious addition of a (...) (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: Model of an E-3 Sentry (AWACS Plane)

(...) Cheers, - jsproat (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: Model of an E-3 Sentry (AWACS Plane)

(...) Microfigure?! An E-3 Sentry deserves more detail then a microfigure scale model can provide!! I built a B-1 Lancer to minifig scale (I wrecked the model, and the photos got ruined.. :( ) once, so it can be done ... LegoMasterLuke (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: Model of an E-3 Sentry (AWACS Plane)

(...) Let this be a lesson to you, young Jedi. When building impressive models, get the pictures developed before you destroy the thing :) Adrian (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: Model of an E-3 Sentry (AWACS Plane)

(...) Jeez Drew, if you didn't like my first model, you are really going to hate the ones I made in sub-micro, nano- and pico-scale. Check them out at: (URL) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  (canceled)

  Re: Model of an E-3 Sentry (AWACS Plane)

(...) I'm inclined to give the kid a break. Claiming to have lost both a hugely complex model *and* the pics to prove it existed, both at the same time, must've been tough. (...) You've taken the modelling in this scale to a new level. The engine (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)