 General / 17363
  Re: Lost Instructions

This is very interesting. My current policy stands, however, if TLC explicitly asked me to include current instructions, I would probably accomodate their request. KL (...) (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lost Instructions

What is your policy? a 2 year or 3 year ban? You're web site says no scans newer than 1997, but I thought your policy was a 2 year ban, which would make 1998 sets ok. Kevin Loch wrote in message ... (...) probably (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lost Instructions

(...) No. His policy is just: no newer sets than 1997, period. I wish he'd change his mind, but this is just grinding the flour (1). Kevin stated multiple times that his policy stands, and he won't change it. It's just best to let go now - nothing (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lost Instructions

(...) You could say, "I wish he'd change his mind, but this is beating a dead horse." Then again, you might prefer to stick to the flour idiom! (If I think of a more pleasant saying that works I'll LYK.) Maggie C. (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)