 General / 17337
Re: Corner slopes, rarity thereof (was Re: WTB/WTT: Blue 3x3 cornerlow-slopes ...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 14:51:02 GMT

Rob Farver wrote:

I would ask someone who HAS a Droid Developer kit to verify that the corners
are in fact 3x3 low slope.  From all the pictures I've seen (including an
actual box cover) they look like 2x2 medium slope corners.  Even though I
could use quite a few more white 2x2 corners, I haven't purchased a Droid
Developer kit.

You're right.  I just looked inside one I got on clearance that had a broken
package seal and all I can find are 2x2 corners.

Maggie C.