 General / 17323
17322  |  17324
Subject:
Corner slopes, rarity thereof (was Re: WTB/WTT: Blue 3x3 corner low-slopes ...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 18:40:13 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Gary R. Istok writes:
steve wrote:
The white low corner slopes comes in the Mindstorms Droid Development kit
9748 which has 4 of them.
Thanks Steve.  Now we know they exist in white.  And 9748 costs...... $100
(ouch).  Looks like the white 3x3 corners will be very much like the yellow
3x3 corners (from the 7740 Intercity Train) ... namely that they can only be
found in very expensive sets, therefore keeping them RARE!  You won't be
seeing these in groups of 50 in an EBAY auction.

Yeah. :/  I wonder how much a 9748 sans corners would go for... (now that I
know they exist, I desperately want some!)

Has anyone seen these in Gray??

Only in the Star Wars prototype models, pictures of which were published
recently (Mania magazine, I think - or it's European counterpart).  One of the
prototype Snowspeeders had 2 of them in the front, bold as you please.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/
I'm getting paid for this --> alladvantage.com
Sign up via me, the reference $$ go to fund Lugnet.