 General / 17315
Re: Lego 2000 and Mall of America LIC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 05:34:29 GMT

Ashley Glennon wrote:

I visited the Lego Imagination Center at the Mall of America this evening and
thought I would share some of the titles and details of some of the upcoming
2000 sets.  Many of you may already know this but for those of you who don't,
here is a review of items that I thought noteworthy that have not already
received a lot of "airplay."

Waitasecond...they actually *had* these in stock?  Or was this just information
passed?  I must know--because if that Adventurers plane is out at the LIC, I'll
be makin' a call tomorrow.

best

LFB