 General / 17275
    Re: Lego Bedroom pictures uploaded at last! —Robin Sayce-Jones
   Gosh, A reply from "Todd". Thanks. There are all sorts of themes going on. I'm working on the text for my page but wanted to get the pictures up first. To answer some of your questions. There is a mixture of scans from sets and magazines. Also DAT (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: Lego Bedroom pictures uploaded at last! —Steve Campbell
   (...) He's not the only one, and I beg to differ about the "artist" thing. I would consider everything you've done to your son's room to be "art" because you do it so well. There are a billion different forms of "art," and just because you didn't (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)