 General / 17206
Re: Help identifying part:
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 22:23:51 GMT

In lugnet.general, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

Bill Farkas wrote:

I need help identifying a part that I got in a mixed ebay lot. I have two
8x8
black plates that are latticed in the middle except for a 2x2 in the center.
Can anyone tell me what sets these came from and what they were used for.

John already told you about the Pirates origins, but the black one is
findable in
UFO sets (Cyber Saucer, the $10 one); dkgrey in a Sting Rays set; white in
6560
Diving Expedition Explorer and a couple of Exploriens sets.

Also...

5571, 1 in black
6418, 2 in white

-Shiri