 General / 17202
Re: Help identifying part:
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 21:49:58 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bill Farkas writes:
I need help identifying a part that I got in a mixed ebay lot. I have two 8x8
black plates that are latticed in the middle except for a 2x2 in the center.
Can anyone tell me what sets these came from and what they were used for.

Thanx in advance,
Bill

I too, have inherited a couple of these plates w/ lattice...I believe they
originated in the Pirate theme, but have been used in Castle and Space
Theme, as well.  It appears my plates came from mostly dismantled Imperial
Trading Posts.