 General / 17199
Re: What is it about the brick that has us hooked?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 19:11:37 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In article <FsK0Jp.E5s@lugnet.com>,
Carl Greatrix <tooncars@ukgateway.net> wrote:
day, with only your immagination as a limit. I am an artist by trade, I love
to create, this is just another realise in creativeness for me.

On the other hand, I've not got enough artistic talent to fill a thimble--
but I can work around that in Lego. I can borrow from other peoples'
ideas, but build my own structure behind them. I can use tools to
generate exactly what I want, and I possess enough skill to actually
assemble the bricks once I have the design.

-JDF
--
J.D. Forinash                                     ,-.
foxtrot@cc.gatech.edu                            ( <