 General / 17165
Re: What is it about the brick that has us hooked?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 03:23:14 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Mark A. Herzberg writes:
<snip>

Sounds like great fun! A few of my friends (in Israel) would sometimes join me
with lego... Precious few, tho'. Right now I don't really have what you can
call "friends" (except for my Israeli friends, just a 20-hr flight and all :-)
so I don't really know if that could happen.

-Shiri