 General / 1718
Re: 4970 Rock Raiders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 30 Dec 1998 03:11:54 GMT

On Tue, 29 Dec 1998 15:50:41 GMT, "Tom McDonald"
<rocketman@familySPAMTHIS,PALradio.com> wrote:

Here in the US not a real laser pointer IMO. Too much potential for retinal
damage.

Is that still a problem? I thought that you could never get enough
power out of a 'AA' cell to do any real damage. Don't they use an
extremely low power laser, maybe even modulated?

____
|oooo| Cheers,
|oooo| Wouter van Wageningen
¯¯¯¯