 General / 1699
Re: 4970 Rock Raiders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 29 Dec 1998 15:50:41 GMT

Wouter van Wageningen writes:
Hi,

Looking at the picture of the 4970 Rock Raiders:
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hangar/1857/narrow.htm

What is that piece on top of the vehicle? Could that be a laser
pointer? Or just a light and sound element?

Here in the US not a real laser pointer IMO. Too much potential for retinal
damage. I don't think TLG could honestly post the age range otherwise. I don't
own any l&s (1), but it could be one or maybe just light.

(1) frankly I don't need another excuse to buy batteries (2)
(2) even with rechargeables I seem to spend half of my life wondering if these
will fit my charger

From Tom McDonald
Anti-spam block in place.
http://mbr-hobby.neotown.com/radiotitan/lego/lego.html