 General / 17155
Re: Looking for sets for girls
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 22:31:53 GMT

In lugnet.general, Stephen Pakbaz writes:
    One of my teachers has a daughter and wants to find Lego sets that would
suit her.  She doesnt want war-like or gory sets, Bellville, or Fabuland
stuff. I would appreciate any suggestions anyone has to offer.
If she plays soccer, she might like the soccer sets.  If not, a blue bucket,
doors and windows and some slopes. (town parts)
Alan