 General / 17136
    Help Me Get Back Into LEGOs! —Andrew Lattof
   Hey- I used to have tons of Legos a few years back(I'm now 19), but I think most of them have disappeared through moving and such. I was thinking about getting back into Legos and was wondering if you guys could suggest sets I should get to start (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Help Me Get Back Into LEGOs! —Adrian Drake
     It all depends on your tastes. If you like technic, then I would suggest any of the 3 Star Wars Technic droids. They range in price from $20 to $50 and are great building fun. The other sets in the Star Wars line (X-Wing, Snowspeeder, B-Wing, (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Help Me Get Back Into LEGOs! —Scott Arthur
   Forget the new sets. Hang about garage sales... the real treasue is to be found there. Garage Sale Tip #6 : Don't be scared to push little kids out of the way. Scott A Andrew Lattof <acey@usa.net> wrote in message news:FsHqDu.1Kq@lugnet.com... (...) (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Help Me Get Back Into LEGOs! —Mike Poindexter
     Perhaps where you are. I went to about 10 or 15 and only found a little bit of the Megablocks bricks that are about 2 inches/stud. A waste of several Saturday mornings. I would say that you would have more luck just calling friends that you know (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

        Yardsale tips (was: Help Me Get Back Into LEGOs!) —Ben Gatrelle
   (...) I don't do much yard-saling because 1)I'm not a mornig person 2)You _can_ spend lots of time and get little, however... TIP#7 always make sure you ask the person if they have any LEGO. Once the lady running the yard sale said to her son, "What (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)