 General / 17106
Re: Part IDs needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 09:07:17 GMT

Part 3 - OLD train car connectors - sort of a milkjug smoky white, right?

"Whytcross, Benjamin" wrote:

G'day,

I've got the following parts, and I can't seem to find what sets they are
from. Any help regarding the sets, and if possible, inventories of these
sets would be appreciated.

Part 1:
white 1x8 brick with 'GARAGE' in thin black text, taking the equivalent of
the centre 1x4 section.

Part 2:
white 4x8 plate with one corner curved off [curve taken out of 4x4 end
section]. This piece has a 'latice' type base instead of cylinders, and has
an older style 'LEGO' moulding on studs.

Part 3:
2 clear/smokey 2x2 plates attatched by thin plastic 'rod'. Plates have no
way of connecting to parts below them, but have studs on top.

Benjamin Whytcross

BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au

--
Tom Stangl