 General / 17090
  Re: LEGO name branding (was: Re: Stuff I'd like to see...)

(...) It's too bad that vandalism is illegal. ;-) (...) Eeeek! :-v Ptah! Wow, that's horrible. :-( Was it a hand-written tag from some clueless store employee or did it appear to printed by Ritvik? --Todd (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO name branding (was: Re: Stuff I'd like to see...)

(...) I don't think it was Ritvik that printed the store tag, but it was a nicely printed large yellow tag -- perhaps 3" x 4" with a red trim and black lettering. They probably laser print them in the back or something. But it was exactly as you (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)