 General / 16886
Re: Bad News about Mickey Mouse Lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 14:46:33 GMT

Scott A <s.arthur@hw.ac.uk> wrote in message news:Fs4LKw.3tM@lugnet.com...
I called the UK version of Lego s@h to get a few service packs. After I
placed my order, I asked about the Mickey Mouse Lego. The TLC employee • said,
it would be out "soon" in the UK. But then she corrected me. She said it
would not be *Lego*, it would be *Primo*. I asked her to confirm this, and
she did.

Has anyone else heard/seen any different?

Huw's site{1} lists the set numbers as 4561 onwards, which is not • consistent
with Primo numbering (all 2xxx).

Scott A

{1} www.brickset.co.uk  4561 : • http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/view.asp?Set=4164-1

I as concerned also...