 General / 16883
Re: Bad News about Mickey Mouse Lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 10:39:48 GMT

There is NO WAY the sets I have pics of are Primo - the scale is all wrong.  The
figs are definitely bigger than minifigs, closer to Fabuland, maybe, but NOT
Primo.  All the other bricks are System sized.

Not to mention Primo doesn't really exist anymore, it's Lego Baby ;-)

Scott A wrote:

I called the UK version of Lego s@h to get a few service packs. After I
placed my order, I asked about the Mickey Mouse Lego. The TLC employee said,
it would be out "soon" in the UK. But then she corrected me. She said it
would not be *Lego*, it would be *Primo*. I asked her to confirm this, and
she did.

Has anyone else heard/seen any different?

Huw's site{1} lists the set numbers as 4561 onwards, which is not consistent
with Primo numbering (all 2xxx).

Scott A

{1} www.brickset.co.uk  4561 : http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/view.asp?Set=4164-1

--