 General / 16885
Re: race car car pieces hold how many minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 14:21:34 GMT

Christopher Masi wrote:

I was just looking at the racing cars from 6467 and 6432, and I noticed
that the midsection, the section between the wheels, is six studs long.
I was wondering if these cars can hold two minifigs?

Not the way they are built, but you could probably use that frame to
make a two seater. From the picture on Pause of 6467, you can easily see
the way the cockpit is constructed:

+-----------+
|o o o o o o|
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
|o| |   | |o  |
| |w|   |b|  s|
|o| |   | |o  |
|o o o o o o|

The piece marked w is the steering wheel.
The piece marked b is the 1x2 tile w/raised bar seatback
The piece marked s is a 2x2 medium slope

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com