 General / 16881
  Bad News about Mickey Mouse Lego?

I called the UK version of Lego s@h to get a few service packs. After I placed my order, I asked about the Mickey Mouse Lego. The TLC employee said, it would be out "soon" in the UK. But then she corrected me. She said it would not be *Lego*, it (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Bad News about Mickey Mouse Lego?

There is NO WAY the sets I have pics of are Primo - the scale is all wrong. The figs are definitely bigger than minifigs, closer to Fabuland, maybe, but NOT Primo. All the other bricks are System sized. Not to mention Primo doesn't really exist (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Bad News about Mickey Mouse Lego?

Yep, I got a e-mail about this. Apparently they will to a Primo MM in addition to the Fabuland type stuff... neither of which I will buy. :-) Scott A (...) The (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)