 General / 1688
  Re: Whither Pause?

(...) If Lou or anyone else wants to put together a "new for '99" page, based on these from previous years (2 URLs) just paragraph overviews and links into the DB, let me know and I'll install the page. Pause is Lou's trademark so it isn't a (...) (26 years ago, 29-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Whither Pause?

If you are taking volunteers, I'd be willing to do it. I've been meaning to do something similar anyways. :) Jeff (...) (26 years ago, 29-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Whither Pause?

Before I get started, I have a couple things to ask: 1. Should I stick to the same format as in the previous ones? 2. For the new elements section, would new colors for special (gems, for instance) be good or bad? 3. Could someone e-mail me scans of (...) (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Whither Pause?

(...) Pretty much anything goes as long as everything is coherent and relevant in an overview capacity and is divided nicely into digestable portions to read (that is, reasonably short paragraphs of correct English sentences). But I'd say don't (...) (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)