 General / 1688
Re: Whither Pause?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 29 Dec 1998 07:23:00 GMT

Nephilim <jthompson@teubner.com> writes:

Lou, are you going to come out of retirement to build
a "new for '99" page for lugnet/pause?  :^)

If Lou or anyone else wants to put together a "new for '99" page,
based on these from previous years

   http://www.lugnet.com/pause/1998.html
   http://www.lugnet.com/pause/1997.html

or just paragraph overviews and links into the DB, let me know and I'll
install the page.

Pause is Lou's trademark so it isn't a permanent fixture on www.lugnet.com
and we shouldn't add new things under that label, but we can certainly
follow in the footsteps in terms of style, coverage, layout, etc., as
appropriate...

The  http://www.lugnet.com/1999/  page should probably break up into 3 or 4
pages with more descriptions and DB links, but it needs someone to take on
the task of writing up descriptions for the new themes.

--Todd