 General / 16820
Re: Online eProxy services?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 16:42:07 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

On Sun, 26 Mar 2000 12:23:56 GMT, "Will Hess" <willhess@simflex.com>
wrote:

(I must be one of the few people on the planet without a Credit
Card!!!)

I dont have one because I think that they are evil and cost a fortune.
When will someone come up with a card that can be used like a credit card
but is directly linked to your bank account?

1)  Credit cards are amoral...credit card companies are the evil ones :-)

Actually, credit card companies just take advantage of the greed and
stupidity of people who aren't wise enough to manage their finances
correctly.  :)

--
Tired of waiting for LEGO Direct? Bulk Parts Sales NOW!
http://www.guarded-inn.com/lego/sales/parts.html