 General / 16774
Re: LEGO availability in Europe vs. US
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 14:06:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, Brad Hamilton writes:
Hey - Those controllers are great for running extra lights and motors.  In
fact, on my old layout, I used my train controller to control some motors on
wind-mills because it made them run at a very slow speed, and I used one of
my mindstorms outputs to control the train!

Yes, but how many of them do you have collecting dust?  I have 7 or so of them
doing NOTHING.  I have 2 RIS 1.0's, and 2 MRC powerpacks used for my Lego train
control.  The Lego ones are clunky in comparison, and they only have 5 speed
steps.

James P