 General / 16709
Re: LEGO availability in Europe vs. US
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 02:55:31 GMT

In lugnet.general, Brad Hamilton writes:
There used to be many sets (like the 12V train sets) that you couldn't get
in the US that were available in Europe.

I haven't known this to be the case lately.

I'm planning on going to Europe soon.  Does anyone know if there are sets I
should watch for that are only available there???

thanks

None. The US gets a greater selection than Europe now. However, in Europe,
since they don't have S@H, you will see a great assortment in stores. And look
for old sets, not very common in the US, but finding an old set from as far
back as the 1980's is not as rare as you might think, especially in Italy, my
favourite place to go LEGO shopping in Europe.