 General / 16771
16770  |  16772
Subject:
Lego music?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 06:56:14 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

My wife heard an ad on the local Public Radio station (99.5FM, Minneapolis
area) for a musical "LEGO piece" that airs this Saturday (today) at 4PM.
It is composed entirely from the sounds of a 10 year old playing with LEGO.
She thinks it may be called "Lego Allegro".  Does anyone have any further
information on this?  We will tune in and see what it is all about...

Steve
--
Barb & Steve Demlow  |  demlow@visi.com  |  www.visi.com/~demlow/