 General / 16772
Re: Lego music?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 09:53:28 GMT

Slightly connected:

Having sorted the majority of my collection by piece/function, one of
the things I've noticed is that different pieces make a different sound
when being rummaged through.

The thought had wandered across my mind to see if I could make some kind
of 'rummage instrument' with boxes of pieces tuned to different sounds.

On Sat, 25 Mar 2000, Steve Demlow (<Frytxq.5CL@lugnet.com>) wrote at
06:56:14

My wife heard an ad on the local Public Radio station (99.5FM, Minneapolis
area) for a musical "LEGO piece" that airs this Saturday (today) at 4PM.
It is composed entirely from the sounds of a 10 year old playing with LEGO.
She thinks it may be called "Lego Allegro".  Does anyone have any further
information on this?  We will tune in and see what it is all about...

Steve

--
Tony Priestman