 General / 16603
  very unusual part ID please

In a box of parts picked up in a sale I came across a couple of very unusual pieces (at least to me) They are marked 2667 on the underside The are best described as looking like trailers for large trucks Black 20x4 x 1 brick deep (i.e. not thin like (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: very unusual part ID please

These sound like monorail chassis to me. Did you find any track? And do you want it? ;-) On Mon, 20 Mar 2000, lawrence wilkes (<FrqM1p.Is1@lugnet.com>) wrote at 20:25:01 (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: very unusual part ID please

(...) Sounds like it to me also. (...) The boggy will pop out, you just need to apply a little pressure. (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: very unusual part ID please

(...) Thanks Tony. I have never had a monorail, hence the wild guess. I have two. And no, I dont want them. Anything you want to trade for it? See my trade page (URL) was also offered some monorail track, but as I dont expect I will have a monorail (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: very unusual part ID please

(...) Monorail Track could fetch a nice sum on ebay, or net you some nice trades here on Lugnet. :) I know I'd love to have more (just not willing to pay for it at the moment. ;) ). Jeff (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)