 General / 16604
Re: very unusual part ID please
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 20:32:56 GMT

These sound like monorail chassis to me. Did you find any track? And do
you want it? ;-)

On Mon, 20 Mar 2000, lawrence wilkes (<FrqM1p.Is1@lugnet.com>) wrote at
20:25:01

In a box of parts picked up in a sale I came across a couple of very unusual
pieces (at least to me)

They are marked 2667 on the underside

The are best described as looking like trailers for large trucks
Black
20x4 x 1 brick deep (i.e. not thin like a normal plate)
The underside does not have usual lego fixings (its effectively hollow)

But strangest of all, at one end of the plate is a boggy with 4 very small
wheels, that are fixed inside. This is marked 2668, but I cant see that it
actually separates from the 2667.
At the other end is a sort of coupling.

My guess it is from early town when they had model cars not made from bricks,
but I am just guessing.

Any ideas?
regards
lawrence