 General / 16611
Re: very unusual part ID please
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 23:11:21 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tony Priestman writes:
These sound like monorail chassis to me. Did you find any track? And do
you want it? ;-)

Thanks Tony.
I have never had a monorail, hence the wild guess.

I have two.
And no, I dont want them. Anything you want to trade for it? See my trade page
http://www.lawrence.wilkes.btinternet.co.uk/lego_trades.htm

I was also offered some monorail track, but as I dont expect I will have a
monorail (not willing to pay the price), I refused. However, I have the guys
number and its probably still available.

regards
lawrence