 General / 16430
    Re: If TLG was going to cease production of any 5 pieces which ones should they be? —Aaron Hines
   (...) AAAAAGH! (Covers eyes) (Peeks through fingers at the monstrosity) AAA...AAAGH! Seriously, that is a horrid POOP! Give me four half arches, six inverse slopes and some extra 1x2s anyday over that thing! Aaron (Changed my mind about the 2x2x11 (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: If TLG was going to cease production of any 5 pieces which ones should they be? —James Brown
   (...) Technically not a POOP, as it couldn't be made from other parts - not and still have a portcullis drop through it. That being said, though, it's still an ugly waste of ABS, and I despise it almost to the same degree as the 1 piece palm tree. (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)