 General / 1637
  Strange set spotted at Target

I was in yet another Target tonight, looking in vain for a marked-down Arachnoid Base, when I saw a 300-pc set called 'Cars and Planes Set' ... it was really odd. It had the customary Lego System logo, but there was no set number and no 'official' (...) (26 years ago, 27-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Strange set spotted at Target

(...) There was a "special" Target packaged set this year. It was in the traditional blue "Target Packaging". The same packaging that they use for the other brand name toys that Target puts out (hot wheels, fisher-price, etc.) The Target by me had a (...) (26 years ago, 27-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Strange set spotted at Target

(...) My neighbor is the national rep for one of the major toy companies for the Target chain. Target "Strongly Urges" its major toy suppliers to repackage sets that they may have in excess inventory or that were not good sellers and then sell them (...) (26 years ago, 28-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)