 General / 16327
  Re: News article about Imagination Centers

In lugnet.general, Adrian Egli writes: <snip1> (...) <snip2> One question: Where is LEGO going to get good people to work at all these stores? The job market is tight, LEGO is too cheap to pay people competitive wages, there aren't enough adult LEGO (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: News article about Imagination Centers

John, (...) I shop at stores all the time that the employees know little to nothing about the product. Most companies have too in order to have anyone working there. I for one would drop my second job in a minute to work in a LEGO store. I enjoy the (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)