 General / 16262
    Re: Which piece is available in the most colours? —Mike Poindexter
    Gary Istok <gistok@umich.edu> wrote in message news:38C7ECB2.A7A897...ich.edu... (...) It is also worth noting that the 1x2 grille tile has undergone an evolution where the bottom had a slight notch taken out to make them easier to pry up. Also, (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Which piece is available in the most colours? —Jeff Stembel
   (...) Anyone know exactly when this metamorphosis took place? I thought it was back around 1995, but I just got a bunch of 1997 sets that do not have the notched grille tiles. Some copies of the exact same set *do* have them, however. It is very (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)