 General / 1621
  Re: If you sort by color. . .when did you start?

Do you mean *just* by color? One bucket/tub for each color? That only works up to a certain point. My current sort is somewhat complex, primaraly by shape for the common elements. I do have a bucket for each color for "special" pieces that don't go (...) (26 years ago, 26-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: If you sort by color. . .when did you start?

(...) keeps things simple with form in mind, and I like it. I had color before, and my best friend is sold out on color sorting, but it doesn't work for me. It's too dang hard to find the piece you want when there are 1000 or so of the same color (...) (26 years ago, 26-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: If you sort by color. . .when did you start?

(...) No. I meant by color after you have too many of a particular piece. I too sort by piece category (LDRAW, Auczilla, etc.). I'm down to sorting all 1xn plates and bricks by color, 2xn plates and bricks as well. Barry (26 years ago, 27-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)