 General / 16194
  Re: Speculation on the nature of minifigs (moved from Dear LEGO)

(...) Actually MO is a very strange evolution path. There is no relation between MO and Technifigius as you already stated. Actually, MO evolved into canadian arms/crane arms and the like..:-) Selçuk (24 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Speculation on the nature of minifigs (moved from Dear LEGO)

(...) short (...) evolved (...) Canadian arms? Are you inferring that the difference between MO and Technicfigius is that the MO's are Canadian (ala South Park)? Well, one thing is for certain. We know for sure that MO's need to "relieve (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Speculation on the nature of minifigs (moved from Dear LEGO)

(...) He means the Canadarm as in the Space Shuttle, the mechanical arm which lifts stuff in and out of the shuttle bay. Kevin (24 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Speculation on the nature of minifigs (moved from Dear LEGO)

(...) I can't see any emoticon, so I think you get me (really) wrong..:-) I mean mechanical crane arms when I say "canadian arm" just as in Town space shuttles and Aquazone/Space thingies. Why someone called those type crane arms as "canadian arms" (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Speculation on the nature of minifigs (moved from Dear LEGO)

Why someone called those (...) Simple...because they were made in Canada by Spar Airospace :) Hence, they are Canada Arms (more correctly than Canadian Arms...) James P (24 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Speculation on the nature of minifigs (moved from Dear LEGO)

(...) Wow, thanks. I didn't know that. I saw the word "canadian arm" at a web page about space shuttle, so I immediately got it as a technical term..:-) I love lugnet, and not only for the sake of bricks..:-) Selçuk (24 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)