 General / 16116
  Re: Speculation on the nature of minifigs (moved from Dear LEGO)

(...) themselves. > (...) Okay, this would be official, then. Minifig DO relieve themselves, but perhaps only due to some motion which occurs only on trains. In normal activity, they do not. (...) themselves. Now, (...) but we (...) warriors, (...) (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Speculation on the nature of minifigs (moved from Dear LEGO)

I have never provided facilities for minifigures to relieve themselves in my cities, and i've never heard any complaints from the population! My latest city has survived for several months now, so I can assume: - Minifigs do not need to relieve (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Speculation on the nature of minifigs (moved from Dear LEGO)

In lugnet.general, Robert M. Dye writes: <snipper> (...) Nope, just some average AFOL speculations that have been floating around... (In the ether, as Brad says :) -Shiri (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Speculation on the nature of minifigs (moved from Dear LEGO)

(...) No, they die. Even, remaining of their corpses can be found in archeological research sites, both underground and under sea..:-) Selçuk (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Speculation on the nature of minifigs (moved from Dear LEGO)

(...) As for other themes...the Pirates probably just go over the railing. The castle guys have chamberpots, the Adventuters now use the Golden Bedpan Of The Gods (no *wonder* they were so desperate to find it!), and the Space guys probably have (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)