 General / 16072
  Re: What non-LEGO entities are lurking in your LEGO collection?

(...) All the time -- they were much easier to get than Star Wars figures! Eventually, though, the play value fell victim to the screwdriver! The varieties of peg and connector families gave place to studying the types of screws and the proper tools (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

Oh Yeah! I had that set. I remember that one. It had a little lever so you could make the elevator turn based on the car's wheels. Do you remember BioTron and GyroCopter? Erik Olson <olsone@spamcop.net> wrote in message news:Fr1BCC.97o@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What non-LEGO entities are lurking in your LEGO collection?

(...) Thanks, I couldn't for the life of me remember just WHY you had to park the car there. I would put the elevator column in the horizontal position and use it to suck in a hapless victim. (...) BioTron was the big big guy, right? Never had him. (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)