 General / 15952
  Conspiracy Theory... (Was: Re: Converting the NLSO/NLF...)

(...) (This is an article taken from the 51 Areas Times...I think I know what your up to Jeff...) "Invasion of the Brick Snatchers!" Article written by Mulder Dunchovny. Far away in a distant galaxy, a race of aliens (Brickertys) are desperate to (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Conspiracy Theory... (Was: Re: Converting the NLSO/NLF...)

Now that's something to brighten my day - knowing that in five years, the world will be like us... ;-) Obviously, Jeff is not the original Jeff anymore... replaced by a brick version... :-) So, Jeff, we were talking about meeting in TCS. Get some (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)