 General / 16049
Re: Conspiracy Theory... (Was: Re: Converting the NLSO/NLF...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 00:45:14 GMT

Now that's something to brighten my day - knowing that in five years, the
world will be like us... ;-)

Obviously, Jeff is not the original Jeff anymore... replaced by a brick
version... :-)
So, Jeff, we were talking about meeting in TCS. Get some tan earlier and I'll
be able to snag some great parts for a medieval village... (a la DaveE)

:-P

-Shiri

FUT .o-t.fun