 General / 1592
    Re: Marsbase is fixed. —Ben Vaughan
   Neil, Thanks for the heads up. Those links are fixed. I do just so love case sensitivity. 8) As for the missing 404errordoc message, I just havent' gotten around to putting together the page for that. Maybe later. In regards to having problems with (...) (26 years ago, 23-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Marsbase is fixed. —Neil Ford
   (...) Glad I was able to help. You are indeed correct, my access at work is governed by a proxy server. Now if only we could work out why it was happening. Having got the menu to display I have spent a fair chunk of the morning looking thorough the (...) (26 years ago, 23-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)