 General / 15816
Re: Old style clear windshields
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 20:06:13 GMT

Lorbaat wrote:

In lugnet.general, Gary R. Istok writes:

I don't think they are all that rare, but they are just an interesting item.

I used one in a model of a butcher's shop (as a part of the refrigerated
counter) and was mildly surprised when people asked about the piece.  It must
have been in one of the first sets I ever got, because I've had it as long as I
can remember.

I've got several of them in clear lots. The more unusual and interesting
one I have is a 1.something x 4 x 1 clear windshield with curved front.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com