 General / 15623
Re: an update -- and an apology
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 02:45:25 GMT

Gary Istok wrote in message <38BAA229.C8795F99@umich.edu>...

And here's where the fun begins.... if we have input into what dozen • "non-standard"
pieces in bulk we want as our first bulk items, I am interpreting • "non-standard" as
meaning non-regular bricks.  If I had to come up with a list that pleased • the most
people, it will be rather difficult (not as difficult as keeping my own • biases out
of the equation).  But here's my vote for at least some of these:

1.  1x2x2 windows:  White, blue, yellow (are other colors available, • besides red?).

2.  1x4x5 windows:  Yellow, green, black, blue, gray, white and red.
3.  Clear bricks:  1x1, 1x2, 2x2, 2x3, 2x4
4.  Tiles: 1x1, 1x2,  2x2 in white or gray.
5.  Round bricks:  2x2 in white.
6.  Train Doors & Windows.
7.  Sloped Brick:  Corner bricks (low sloped, regular sloped, steep • sloped).
8.  Arches:  1x4x5 half arches in red or yellow, 1x4x1 arches in white or • yellow,
1x12x3 in red or white.

Ditto for the tiles, they are hard to get as only a few are found in the
sets. I am envious of the 2X2 tiles that the millennium city has used for
its sidewalks.

Also the sloped bricks, especially the low sloped.