 General / 15622
Re: an update -- and an apology
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 02:40:45 GMT

Tom Stangl wrote in message <38BAE97E.313A9381@netscape.com>...
Brad,

Train doors and windows (WITH proper train glass!)
Rolling garage doors

The train doors and windows, and rolling garage door bricks (both 1x2 and • 1x14) are
all current parts available in sets last year, but are still very hard to • get.  The
garage door SLATS, however, haven't been in any sets for years.

If you pulled the slat molds out of mothballs, I'd buy hundreds as a FIRST • order,
if not a thousand.  Paying $20-30 for a single garage door on Ebay, USED • parts at
that, is galling.

I scrolled down to Tom's listing because I knew I could count on him to ask
for Garage doors.

I agree with the vote for train windows/doors and rolling garage doors,
however I would also like to see the sliding "barn" doors like the gray ones
in the 4563.

The rolling garage doors are the best part that Lego has ever built.  The
sets that contain the rolling doors are among the most expensive sets to
obtain on Ebay.

Rose

Also, BRING BACK THE AIRPORT SHUTTLE or METROLINER!!!!!!!!!!! 6399 or
4558!!!!!!! We need good passenger trains.